Saturday, October 13, 2012

YESTERDAY


In an effort to retain my sanity I've made the decision to give myself Fridays in the Studio for the next two weeks until we make the trek to Deloraine for the Tasmanian Craft Fair.

I'm really happy to open for serious shoppers looking for our yarns and fibre - as I did yesterday. Two lovely shoppers - a Guild Member from Maitland, NSW and the delightful Jenny from Little Jenny Wren Dolls down from Launceston. So, if you come to visit and find the notice in the window, please do ring me - I'm likely just downstairs - and I'd be happpy to open for you, as long as you are OK with me in a mess!!

SO lots of works yesterday.....dye the reds that didn't make it the other night, plait up the now full and soft blues from last week ready to roll and label (I think that makes around 53 wheel of colour)


and start the washing process for the English Leicester fleeces. I'm using Unicorn Power Scour for this.  Now stocked by Oatlands Handmade this professional grade product is super economical to use and gives excellent results. Combined with the Fibre Wash and Rinse, Unicorn fibre care gives complete coverage for your fleece, fibre and yarn.

About Me

My photo
The Lucky Ewe is the "wool stash" room of Oatlands Handmade. Stocking fleece, fibre, yarn and all sorts of goodies for textile makers. The Lucky Ewe also stocks a range of clothing / wearable art, kits, accessories and books.